Brain Trust: James Green
Winning with Mobility and IoT
James Green, National Mobility Channel Manager
Do not be afraid of engaging clients and prospects regarding mobility and IoT!
They are all using mobility, and buying it from someone or somewhere. Why not you?
There’s a major benefit to selling mobility solutions, including the IoT-based “smart” devices – think sensors, facial recognition, asset tracking, and more. It is a much shorter sales cycle, which means faster compensation payments to you! If you’re not selling mobility and IoT you are leaving money on the table.
RingCentral, 8×8, Vonage, and Masergy are examples of providers that offer great solutions for enabling mobility and IoT in the enterprise. Every opportunity you are engaged offers an “in” to bolt on for more revenue.
Here are some great conversation starters:
- Tell me about how your organization uses mobile devices and/or IoT solutions currently.
- Who currently owns these devices used by your organization? Are they company-owned? BYOD?
- What challenges is IT facing as they manage remote workforces, and mobile device security?
- Are there any initiatives or business planning regarding mobility I should know about?
- Who is responsible for handling mobility for the organization? How many people?
These are all areas of opportunity in every interaction you have with your clients and perspective clients.
They ALL carry a mobile device, but chances are you did not make any money from that purchase. That should fire you up!
I’m here to help. email@example.com