By Bruce Kipperman, Vice President of Managed Services and Solutions
Digital Transformation. It’s the tagline in every technology headline, and it is here to stay. In the digital age, companies have unlimited potential to be:
- Agile – Respond at the speed of digital. Your customers expect it. Digital enterprises need to move quickly, iterate rapidly and react to their customers in real time.
- Customer Focused – Reach your customers where they already are. A digital enterprise needs to harness data to use what you already know about your customers to anticipate their needs and put the right offer in front of them at the right time.
- Efficient – Who has time to worry about keeping the lights on? The race to innovate, disrupt and transform is already on. Are you leading the pack or falling behind?
- Secure – Be the enterprise your customers can rely on to protect their data. Stay out of the headlines and focused on your vision.
So how do you accomplish all this, while still managing a multi-cloud environment that on average includes three cloud platforms and numerous SaaS applications, each with different governance, administrators and consoles? Managed Services could be the key to streamlining and automating your environment, for many reasons including:
- Cloud Optimization – Your IT dollars are GOLD. Are you spending your budget on innovation, rapid development and exciting new technologies, or are you paying for Cloud capacity that you don’t need? Don’t let “cloud sprawl” steal those IT dollars when you’re not looking.
- Application Lifecycle Management – Rapid innovation means you need a place for the creative minds in your business to play. Pick a cloud, any cloud, and set those big brains loose in an environment that allows them to rapidly provision new environments for development and test. Continuously improve, innovate and deploy new solutions to keep your customers engaged, excited and coming back for more.
- Managed Services Anywhere – You bring the cloud, let your managed services partner bring their experts. Cloud skills are in huge demand these days, and attracting and retaining top talent can be a real challenge for your enterprise. A strong Cloud Managed Services partnership can help shoulder the load.
In a digital world, the challenges are numerous but the possibilities are endless. By embracing a Cloud Managed Services strategy, you can accelerate your digital transformation and free up your IT staff and budgets from keeping the lights on, to lighting up your industry.
CenturyLink’s Managed Services offering, including Cloud Application Manager can deliver the People, Processes, and Tools to your multi-cloud platform and manage applications and workloads across any hosted infrastructure.
To learn how CenturyLink’s Cloud Application Manager can help, visit https://www.ctl.io/cloud-application-manager/ and schedule a consultation today.
Bruce Kipperman is the Vice President of Managed Services and Solutions for CenturyLink. Bruce leads CenturyLink’s Managed Services Sales and Overlay organization, providing resources and expertise to help enable customers through Century Link’s technology expertise and managed services offerings.
Bruce’s experience includes leading complex solutions teams at Dell, Savvis, and Liquid Web. Bruce also held a senior role at MCI and Dell, where he led highly successful world class large sales organizations.
Bruce graduated from the University of Arizona, in Tucson, Arizona, with a degree in Accounting and Finance. Bruce lives in Austin, Texas with his wife and four kids.