Nitel is a facilities-based provider of reliable, secure telecommunications network services. Nitel’s nationwide network leverages last-mile access from over 130 providers to achieve ubiquitous coverage, optimum network design and pricing. Nitel provides a robust portfolio of telecommunications network services, including MPLS, Ethernet, dedicated Internet access, private line, voice and managed security services.
Through the first-of-its-kind MyNitel web portal and mobile app, clients enjoy the convenience of monitoring networks and managing ticketing in real time from their desktop or mobile device – part of Nitel’s commitment to innovation and world-class client service.
Headquartered in Chicago, Nitel has built a superior reputation for customer service and customized solutions since its founding in 1997. Self-funded, organically grown and profitable, Nitel is a stable, trusted partner to thousands of business and service provider clients.
The Nitel network delivers secure, reliable IP services to our business and service provider clients nationwide. Our clients receive cost-effective network services to any address in the United States through our fully-redundant backbone.
- 6 core POPs (Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, New York)
- 55 access POPs in 19 key cities
- Over 500,000 fiber-lit, CLEC buildings
- 1,430 central offices serving Ethernet over copper
- Over 15,000 central offices serving Ethernet over fiber
- Partnerships with over 130 providers to provide network agnostic last-mile access