Zayo Group is global provider of bandwidth infrastructure services, including dark fiber, lit and IP services, and carrier-neutral colocation and interconnection. Its 68,500 route mile network connects locations in and between cities on dense metro and intercity fiber assets. Zayo’s network serves 231 markets in seven countries and 45 states, plus Washington D.C. Zayo’s fiber network connects the largest U.S. and European cities as well as many Tier 2-5 U.S. markets. Zayo’s network reaches over 10,000 buildings, including over 500 data centers, over 500 carrier POPs, and thousands of enterprise buildings. The firm was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Louisville, Colo.
- Dark Fiber: leveraging existing Zayo fiber assets and organic construction
- Wavelengths: scalable WDM transport
- Private Line: protected, dedicated connection for data, video and voice Ethernet: MEF-Certified
- Ethernet: product portfolio
- IP Services: IP Transit, Dedicated Internet Access (DIA), IP-VPN
- Carrier-Neutral Colocation and Interconnection: dedicated facilities to house equipment and connect to external networks
- Mobile Infrastructure: Small Cells and Distributed Antenna Infrastructure Systems (DAS), Tower Backhaul and MSC Connectivity Solutions