A playback of last week’s PlanetOne and Masergy ChannelCast “Enterprise Security Demands Software-Defined Protection in the Cloud.” webcast is available now by clicking here. To borrow from Gartner’s Tiffani Bova, if you’d like a copy of the deck, please drop me an email with a question or constructive feedback about the presentation.
For those of you who registered for the event, but couldn’t swing it last week, here are five of the top takeaways from the webcast:
- Limit exposure for you and your clients by focusing on software-defined IT
- Stay on top of IT security and be ready for Advanced Persistent Threats
- Recognize the increasing risks and growing opportunities cloud brings to the mix and capitalize on it
- Have a conversation with your clients and prospects around analytics and how to create a security posture that addresses the gaps & brings 24/7 visibility into the health of the network
- Don’t go at it alone and just sell point products. Leverage PlanetOne and Masergy to establish, grow and scale your cloud services business and IT security practice. Together we can build it faster, smarter and more profitably.
The IT landscape is changing and the opportunity to know more, do more and earn more is now. Over the next week, you’ll hear more about how PlanetOne is making it easier and more profitable for channel partners to deliver and support secure and connected solutions that solve for business outcomes. If you would like to learn more right away, check us out online at www.PlanetOne.net. You can also view our partner testimonials here.
Again, thank you for your time. We look forward to a great year filled with new opportunities and more success.